School taxes

I would like for Dr. Clark, Mr. Stewart, any member of the school board or central office to explain to us old retired people on fixed income or S.S.I. where we are supposed to get the extra money to pay for the tax increase you are proposing?

Better yet, I invite you to come to my home in Russell to discuss this issue with my wife and I or call me.

I will be sitting in my rocking chair on my front porch waiting for your phone call so we can set up a time and date to discuss this issue with you. If I do not go anywhere for a few days, I will have enough money to buy some ice tea or lemonade to offer you a cold drink while we talk.


Jim Seder